- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Alexandra Henaghan
This journalism program has made all the difference in my life and has pushed me in a direction I never thought possible Continue reading
The Stony Brook mens basketball team trains hard in their daily workouts in the newly donated Dubin Family Athletic Center. When my team walked into they gym for our story, the athletes were defying gravity by jumpng onto impossibly high mats. Continue reading
Ashley’s first major journalism experience happened by accident when she and a few friends entered a documentary into the National History Contest and discovered the many qualities and facets of journalism. Ashley has spent her time writing poetry and entering in writing contests. Continue reading
Photography has never really been important or fascinating to me. I never really understood how people could spend their whole lives behind a camera until now. Continue reading