- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Ashley Johnson
Despite all this, there are significant things that will never be lost; the knowledge I’ve gained from this incredible experience and the beautiful bonds I’ve formed along the way Continue reading
News broadcasters may seem to work effortlessly in front of the camera, but that’s just because I, along with everyone else, are simply distracted by their seeming appearance of confidence and flawlessness. Continue reading
Yesterday was exciting, long and productive. Like school, I and the other students had an early start to our much anticipated day. Not being a morning person, I surprisingly was quite energized at 6:15 am and got up rather easily as soon as my alarm clock went off. I was ready to explore the new things that awaited me in the program. Continue reading
Alexandra Henaghan laughs at how much different her public speaking would be if it weren’t for the people who have pushed her. Continue reading
The Greene program is like sleep away camp, but better! Continue reading