- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Glenda Sanchez
In the years to come who knows what form of media that will be taking over the journalism world. Continue reading
It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to have a great roommate PLUS great roommate parents who love their child and bring enough to feed 2! Continue reading
At first I didn’t think I would like a foreign film but now I plan on watching more foreign films on Netflix. German movies are just as good as American movies. The actresses and actors are so talented much more than I thought. Continue reading
It’s not that easy when you’re the one on the screen. Continue reading
Josh Odam said he keeps motivated by those who have told him he couldn’t – and that he shouldn’t – do something. “When it comes to my goals and attaining them I feel that people are either with me or against me because not contributing to the solution you’re just adding to it.” Continue reading
Tweet I always thought that photography was just taking a picture at the right moment from a great angle but turns out that there is so much more. The hands-on experience was so much fun and easy to learn yet … Continue reading