- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Hannah Fagin
As I type this, Darrell and Paul sitting behind me, laughing so hard they’re practically crying. Rachel is preparing to freak out for a stress-relieving dance break. Sarah is screaming across the room in her typical style. Continue reading
If someone begs you to interview them, then it is probably not a good idea – this and more good rules of sports reporting. Continue reading
I decided that in the coming days, I will make an effort to step out of my comfort zone. I hope to shed some of my anxieties and learn to be more confident in myself, even when exploring areas I may be unfamiliar with.
Lyla Dale knew from an early age that she had a passion for spreading the news. In fourth grade, she recalls making her own newspaper to hand out to classmates and informing her young peers about the world around them. Continue reading