- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Lyla Dale
Tweet I have always been a hopeless romantic. What girl can resist a classic love story? The movie “Westwind” is a new take on the power of love. It tells a story about two sisters from East Germany committed to … Continue reading
I have been blown away this week by everyone’s talent, hopefully some of their talent has rubbed off on me. Continue reading
I have never been impressed with TV anchors. Basically they need two qualifications: to look good and be able to read. Today I found out there is much more to the job than that. Even the set was intimidating. Continue reading
As a future journalist I need to learn to deal with people and not only objects. Continue reading
Sometimes a moment feels like a day, and yesterday felt like a week. All day I was fighting the urge to close my eyes and sleep. Even though the information and lectures were interesting, they were no match for my three hours of sleep. Continue reading
Hannah expressed excitement about attending the Greene journalism program. “I want to see if journalism can be a future career path for me,” she said. Continue reading
Being thrown into a room filled with 20 other teenagers can feel like being thrown into a shark tank. As scared as I was yesterday I am warming up to the idea of myself as a journalist. Continue reading