- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Margaret Neal
The people at Centerplate, who provide the food at the concessions stands at the Ducks’ stadium, keep in mind the fans with special dietary needs. Continue reading
My family is crazy. Baseball crazy to be exact. Odds are if there is no answer at the Neal family door it is because it is baseball season (though for us that is summer, spring AND fall). My dad and brother are the worst (or the best, depending how you look at it). Continue reading
Avoid these, or face severe motion sickness. Continue reading
While I came here for writing as my main objective, being exposed to other forms of journalism has been quite rewarding. I am also very excited for learning about the online side of journalism since this year my high school paper (Horizon) is launching a website. I am happy that I will be able to go home and say that I have experience with technology that was so foreign to me beforehand. Continue reading
After Matthew Maron uncovered an old high school newspaper, he decided to revive the paper after almost 10 years of collecting dust. This, among other things, have sparked his interest in journalism and led him to take the Bob Greene Summer Institute at Stony Brook University. Continue reading