- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Matthew Kolbert
We all come here, slightly timid, quite excited, and of course nervous. We come expecting hard work and get unbelievably difficult piles of stress. Continue reading
I’ll admit it. I don’t think I’ve written a true news article since freshman year. My time as a member of my school’s Cover Times has been spent writing opinionated editorial, jam packed with ideas and bit of bias. Continue reading
At Bethpage Ballpark, home of the Long Island Ducks, it’s the entertainment between the innings that has fans coming back for more. Continue reading
I’ll admit it, before today I looked at sports writers as the jocks of the journalism world. All brawn, no brain. How could a Yankee game compare to something as incredibly important as a presidential election or a scandal on Wall Street? Continue reading
Instead of reading Cosmo like many teenage girls, Rebecca Lewis prefers to stick her nose into a dusty comic book. Preferably one about her hero, Batman. Continue reading
Tweet Today’s four-hour crash course in photography was like visiting an old friend. I’ve always enjoyed photography and actually knowing what Professor Williams was talking about when he started going into apertures and shutter speeds was refreshing. Our video lesson with Professor … Continue reading