- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Natalia Barr
Tweet I have been dreading writing this blog. If I write a blog about leaving this amazing program, that would mean that it’s over. I really do not want this week to be over. This week has been both one … Continue reading
Even though attending camp does not signify having the perfect appearance, style and clothing are simply ways to bond with others and make yourself appear how you would like to be seen! Continue reading
Tweet Apart from writing, I have had very limited experience in the field of journalism. On Monday I learned just how broad journalism really is. When someone says that they are a journalist, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are a … Continue reading
Liza Bell struggled with selective muteness until the age of three. But as Secretary-General of Model United Nations today, Liza has found her own voice. Continue reading