- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Rachel Siford
Tweet I can’t believe tonight is the last night I’ll be sleeping in the dorms with all my new great friends. I will genuinely miss all the laughs I had with the Greene Team, because I have had some really … Continue reading
The Ducks have been a source of wholesome family fun to Long Island for 13 years. America’s pastime has taken over Long Island because it is the only minor league baseball team in the area. Continue reading
I have survived another twenty-four hours on the Greene Team. The first few days were extremely fast-paced and exciting. Editing is the next step to that project which is nerve-wracking because I have no experience in that! Wish me luck! Continue reading
Hearing others’ experiences like that makes me look forward to working in the industry. The excitement of finding something that I’m really passionate to write about is what makes me keep trying to improve my skills so I can succeed in journalism. Continue reading
William Stieglitz composes plays, pens poems and writes stories, too – all examples of his deep interest in creative writing and journalism. He is excited to be a part of the Greene Team this summer, but is also nervous. He looks forward to learning about the different types of journalism. Continue reading