- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Rebecca Lewis
So this going to be my last night here. This was an amazing experience that I will always remember. I had so much fun, even when I was fumbling around on Final Cut Pro. I’m going to miss everyone here; I really don’t want to go home yet. Continue reading
Last night, we of the Greene Team watched Westwind, an independent German movie, at the Stony Brook Film Festival. I don’t know about everyone else, but this is actually my second time watching a film from Germany. Continue reading
Being a Long Island Ducks fan means a love not just for baseball, but also for good times in a friendly atmosphere. Well into the night, fans could still be heard chanting, “Let’s go Ducks!” Continue reading
I’ve never tasted my elbow. As a matter of fact, no one has ever tasted their elbow. Every time I try to lick my elbow, I just miss. By that logic, I will never truly know what my elbow tastes like. Others, maybe, but never my own. Continue reading
You know the old superstition that cameras steal your souls? Well, let’s just say that was the least of my worries about getting in front of a camera. Continue reading
Look out New York Times editors; there’s a new, young journalist on the rise and he’s out for your jobs. After Matt expressed an interest in journalism, his father was a little skeptical. It was not that he disapproved of Matt’s choice. He was merely concerned about his future. Continue reading