- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: cameras
News broadcasters may seem to work effortlessly in front of the camera, but that’s just because I, along with everyone else, are simply distracted by their seeming appearance of confidence and flawlessness. Continue reading
After our 6:50 a.m. wake up [: ( ], i wasn’t sure what to expect on my first day with the Greene team. After breakfast at the Student Activities Center, we made our way to the newsroom, the place where we’ll spend most of our time here at Stony Brook. As I walked into the newsroom, I was amazed. Continue reading
You know the old superstition that cameras steal your souls? Well, let’s just say that was the least of my worries about getting in front of a camera. Continue reading
Interviewing people for our story on summer high school research programs; misusing the autofocus button. Continue reading
Photography has never really been important or fascinating to me. I never really understood how people could spend their whole lives behind a camera until now. Continue reading
Tweet Yesterday – writing, blogging, a press conference and a lesson on shooting things from interesting angles. But most importantly… …we were let near the cameras!