- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: Katherine Zito
For the past year, all I’ve heard about is college, college, college, and the thought of it has always scared me. I really do like learning a lot. Continue reading
I’ve never been much of a sports person, but the game yesterday gave me a new perspective on sports. It wasn’t just about the game, it was about a sense of community and unity and an exciting atmosphere. Continue reading
Tweet I have always been a terrible photographer. Artsy pictures in black-and-white were out of the question, and even something as simple as “Hey Katie, could you take a picture of us?” was destined to end badly. Half the time … Continue reading
I was worried about making friends and cliques, but everyone is very friendly and it’s been really interesting meeting people with similar interests as me. I look forward to using the skills I learn at this institute about discovering the truth, whether I go into journalism or creative writing. Continue reading