- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: WLNY
Yesterday was exciting, long and productive. Like school, I and the other students had an early start to our much anticipated day. Not being a morning person, I surprisingly was quite energized at 6:15 am and got up rather easily as soon as my alarm clock went off. I was ready to explore the new things that awaited me in the program. Continue reading
We had the opportunity to tour Newsday and see the printing press area and giant newsroom. You couldn’t hear a pin drop in the newsroom it was so quiet. Continue reading
It was another day of fun as we got to see where Robert Greene worked and looked at some of the stories he wrote. We learned from a few people at Newsday that a lot of the information they get comes from online and social networking sites. After going to WLNY-TV 10/55 and learning about the renovations that are going on there, we went to the Ducks game and had a blast there. Continue reading
While there’s a lot of change going on at WLNY right now, we’re glad that they, along with Newsday and the Ducks, were able to fit us in today to talk about how the news gets made. Continue reading