- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Author Archives: Wasim Ahmad
Everyone was kept busy during the week – at any given moment you’d find students lugging cameras, audio recorders, and notebooks to cover a story. Wondering what they were up to all week? Check out it out in this photo gallery. Photos by Wasim Ahmad / School of Journalism. Continue reading
While there’s a lot of change going on at WLNY right now, we’re glad that they, along with Newsday and the Ducks, were able to fit us in today to talk about how the news gets made. Continue reading
Tweet The Robert W. Greene Summer Institute for High School Journalists thanks the following sponsors for making the program possible: Stony Brook University – Office of the Dean of Students
Tweet Director Marcy McGinnis was named associate dean at Stony Brook University’s School of Journalism on Sept. 1, 2007. As associate dean, McGinnis oversees development of the video curriculum, recruitment of faculty, fundraising, student recruitment, strategic planning and development of satellite … Continue reading
The free residential workshop will introduce 21 students to basic skills in news reporting, writing, editing and using video. Students will live at the university and work in the School of Journalism’s multimedia newsroom under the instruction of professional journalists. As a culminating activity, students will produce original work across several media platforms. Continue reading