The first full day is over! I would call yesterday a picture day. Professor John Williams came in to help us with the photography and it was great. We learned about ISO, aperture and shutter speed (which is very good to know when you are taking pictures of objects that are moving), the capturing of a moving object and taking pictures in places that have different lighting. Professor Rick Ricioppo taught us about recording video from a reporter’s point of view and we were told about natural sound and different camera angles. Deadlines are always stressed with whomever we speak to so we must work fast and efficient with everything we do. The first day was a fun but tiring one, I can’t wait to see what the next few days will bring.
- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages