- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: Chloe Shakin
I slowly inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to steady my pounding heart. As soon as I heard them mention the record-breaking temperatures, I knew that was my cue. I smiled brightly, took a deep breath in, and opened my mouth to speak. Continue reading
Tweet After waking up at 7 a.m. and not stopping until the end of our video workshop at 9 p.m., I truly learned what it is like to be a busy college journalism student. Our day was off to a … Continue reading
We walked into the lounge as twenty-one nervous, anxious individuals, apprehensive about how the first night of the summer program would go. Thanks to Apples to Apples, we exited feeling like a tight-knit community, excited for the eventful week together ahead. Continue reading