- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: journalism
We all come here, slightly timid, quite excited, and of course nervous. We come expecting hard work and get unbelievably difficult piles of stress. Continue reading
I’ll admit it, before today I looked at sports writers as the jocks of the journalism world. All brawn, no brain. How could a Yankee game compare to something as incredibly important as a presidential election or a scandal on Wall Street? Continue reading
Tweet Apart from writing, I have had very limited experience in the field of journalism. On Monday I learned just how broad journalism really is. When someone says that they are a journalist, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are a … Continue reading
Tweet I have never been away from my parents for an entire week before. As I saw them walk down the steps leaving me alone in my residence hall, I grew more and more frightened. My biggest fear of joining … Continue reading
Tweet I’ve been away from home before. With four years of sleep away camp under my belt, you would think that being a part of this program is what I’m comfortable with and what I’m used to. Wrong. Camp is … Continue reading