- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: learn
In psychology, we learned that over time, when we are constantly exposed to a certain person or thing, we tend to become more attached and attracted to that object. This is not true of our profile assignment. The longer those 500 words appeared on my computer screen, the more frustrating I got. For hours it seemed the only progress I made was through the backspace button. Continue reading →