- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: Liza Bell
Tweet On Sunday, we met each other and on Saturday we knew each other. Just think how we were all in that circle meeting Marcy on the June night of our program orientation. Of course, we dreaded having all the … Continue reading
he longest I have stayed away from home had been for four days, so this week has made me miss my town. Luckily, Bethpage Ballpark (where the Ducks play) is about a ten minute drive from my town. It was great seeing some familiar faces at the Ducks game that I have not seen since I left for this program. Continue reading
If the information age has taught us anything: it is to see into the future. Invest in the future for us students. Continue reading