- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: newsroom
I can’t help but become more inspired every day by the professionals I meet, the tasks we take on, and the information we learn. But there’s something that inspires me most: my fellow peers. Continue reading
After our 6:50 a.m. wake up [: ( ], i wasn’t sure what to expect on my first day with the Greene team. After breakfast at the Student Activities Center, we made our way to the newsroom, the place where we’ll spend most of our time here at Stony Brook. As I walked into the newsroom, I was amazed. Continue reading
(Editor’s note – Parents, we did not actually warp your child’s head, nor did we send them to an alternate universe where text is written backwards. – Professor Ahmad)< Continue reading