- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: Rachel Siford
Tweet I can’t believe tonight is the last night I’ll be sleeping in the dorms with all my new great friends. I will genuinely miss all the laughs I had with the Greene Team, because I have had some really … Continue reading
I have survived another twenty-four hours on the Greene Team. The first few days were extremely fast-paced and exciting. Editing is the next step to that project which is nerve-wracking because I have no experience in that! Wish me luck! Continue reading
Hearing others’ experiences like that makes me look forward to working in the industry. The excitement of finding something that I’m really passionate to write about is what makes me keep trying to improve my skills so I can succeed in journalism. Continue reading