- Ashley Johnson on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on The hardest week of my life. The greatest week of my life.
- Natalia Barr on Liza Bell: Finding her own voice through journalism, Model UN
- Bernard Liebman on William Stieglitz: Using his imagination to the fullest
- Ms. Isom on Glenda Sanchez: Dedicated to journalism – in two languages
Tag Archives: Video
As a future journalist I need to learn to deal with people and not only objects. Continue reading
First off, yesterday we learned the three main components of photography, which were ISO, shutter speed and aperture. The ISO controls the sensitivity of the light going through the lens. The shutter speed regulates the speed of the camera shot. Lastly, the aperture controls the amount of light going through the lens. Continue reading
Tweet I always thought that photography was just taking a picture at the right moment from a great angle but turns out that there is so much more. The hands-on experience was so much fun and easy to learn yet … Continue reading
Tweet After waking up at 7 a.m. and not stopping until the end of our video workshop at 9 p.m., I truly learned what it is like to be a busy college journalism student. Our day was off to a … Continue reading